Visiting Texas: A Photo Essay

Last New Year's Eve, my mom and I took a trip to Dallas, Texas to meet up with some relatives and friends.  I was really amazed by everything in Texas. Food portions were enormous, they played country music almost everywhere and they had large bulls roaming around downtown Ft. Worth. It was a neat experience.





This is a mat made up of jeans tags. Nothing more 'Murican than jeans and cowboy boots!

My mom's cousin and her family took us to this amazing all-you-can-eat japanese buffet. I never really liked sushi, but after trying it at the japanese buffet, I absolutely loved it. They had loads of delicious shrimp sushi without the traditional Japanese mayonnaise, and it kept making me get more each time.



That same night, they also took us to the Chinese Lantern Festival. It was beautiful. Most of the lights were hand-crafted, and just made this majestic glow. This marvelously took my breath away.


This is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S. 









The next day, our relatives took us to the Gaylord hotel to see the Ice Show. It was a huge freezer/ arena that was filled with beautiful ice sculptures of the Nutcracker. It was eminently cold inside; it was sort of like walking into the set of Frozen.






It's a palace made of ice!

Some more photos of Downtown Ft. Worth. 







Live the adventure,


1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    It looks like you've had a lot of fun recently! ^^ I love the photos you took~
    --Kiyomi xx
    kokorosasa

Post a Comment

Pages

abcs