Disney World: Magic Kingdom

The highlight of Disney World would definitely have to be Magic Kingdom.
You can never miss it. This is the theme park that brings back childhood nostalgia. The details, the rides, the balloons; everything brings back memories of being a kid. 

After visiting Hollywood Studios,  my mom and I visited Magic Kingdom. The park was superbly packed and it was beastly hot, so we didn't go explore much. We only rode a couple rides, and took pictures. 











We didn't stay very long, so we decided to come back the following day. When we first visited Magic Kingdom, it was too hot to walk and there were too many people. Ironically, on our last day, it was so cold and rainy that there was no one there. Oh, the joys of Florida weather!

Most of the rides were closed due to the bad weather, so we rode Small World. It's much smaller compared to the one at Disneyland, but it was much less of an asylum. They at least hummed the melody instead of constantly singing the same lyrics. 
 





 We took advantage of the non-existent crowd and decided to get some photo-ops with princesses. I am a huge fan of the Disney Princesses: I genuinely believe I am secretly one. (Kidding) When we got to the princess place, there wasn't a line so we took as much photos as we could.


I absolute loved how the characters made me feel like a princess. They were very charming, and sweet to everybody. Aurora asked me where I'm from, and when I said 'Anaheim', she flipped out and told me stories about her palace at Disneyland. I felt like I was 5 again.




After seeing the princesses, the weather got worse so we decided to head back to our hotel.


The Poncho-shot

 Stick around. There's more adventures lurking around the corner. :)


Live the adventure,


0 Responses

Post a Comment

Pages

abcs