Bienvenido A Mexico!

I've crazy busy these past few weeks, juggling school, travel plans and everything else.
Oh, the glamorous life I lead.

Recently, my family and I took a trip to Mexico aboard the Carnival cruise. Mexico was quite fun, yet most of the activities there were mainly for adults. Since we came as a family, we just opted for the tour around the market and we sampled some of Mexico's best delicacies. 


   
Pictured above is a traditional Mexican market.  They sell all kinds of goodies from handicrafts, to ponchos, to cuban cigars. I absolutely love markets, and this one was very vibrant and happy even though it was somewhat packed.



 I thought this Aztec calendar just looked sick. 

My brother and his sombrero



 This is some sort of spiky fruit that people add chili, and cheese powder to. It is sweet, and very delicious.

 Las Salchichas (sausages) were sold in the street.

 

Of course, we couldn't leave Mexico without trying some of their ever famous tacos. We ordered fish tacos, and one with carnitas in it. They were really good, that we ended up ordering 6 taco plates. 


 



Live the Adventure,










1 Response
  1. Oksana Says:

    Amazing pictures!!!

    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Pages

abcs